Click & Collect Available & FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £30.00
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Natra Ltd Unit 13 Spectrum Court Intec 2 Business Park Wade Road Basing RG24 8NE
+ 44 (0) 1256898875
- In the event of being unsatisfied with the quality of the product, please contact us by email within 14 days of receiving the product for a full refund. Import duties are non-refundable.
- Product must be unopened to receive a full refund as we cannot be re-used items at our discretion.
- All of our products carry a 14-day customer satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied, simply return the unopened product for a full refund less any shipping charges. Your acceptance of the terms of purchase means you agree to and understand the refund policy.
- We make no claims as to any extra benefits for products containing Hemp Extract. If you decide to purchase our products, you are drawing your own opinions as to any additional benefits or use these products may provide.
All products are priced in GBP (£). We accept payment via Paypal Bank Transfer and Credit Card. Natra Ltd reserves the right to select and modify acceptable payment methods.
- You are not charged until we have dispatched the items in your order.
- Natra Ltd reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order or service at our discretion.
- The customer agrees to ensure that all account information is up to date and relevant. Natra Ltd is not liable for shipments delivered to an incorrect address where the address was entered by the customer.
- Natra Ltd is not responsible for delays or additional costs caused by inaccurate information.
- In the event that the Customer's order or service is cancelled, limited or halted, Natra Ltd will endeavour within reasonable limits to contact the customer to explain the situation.
Conditions of Use
- Products sold by Natra Ltd may cause sedation or stimulation. Do not drive or operate dangerous machinery if you feel tired after taking these products.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Products sold by Natra Ltd may conflict with your prescription medications. Most Wanted Ltd does not recommend combining our products with prescription medications until you are sure there will be no conflict. Natra Ltd cannot be held accountable should a medication conflict occur. Always consult your doctor before taking any new product.
- The recommended dosage refers to adults only.
Natra Ltd uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) on the checkout pages – this is to protect your personal details, including your physical address and email address.
Products and Services
- Natra Ltd reserves the right to modify or discontinue any product at any given time without any liability to the customer, or any third party.
- Natra Ltd cannot be held accountable for any variation in the colour, smell or flavour of our products. Natra Ltd is a naturally occurring product and is therefore subject to natural variations.
- Natra Ltd to reserve the right, but are not obligated, to restrict sales to any individual, third party, jurisdictional region, or geographic region at our discretion.
- All prices found on the www.natra.co.uk website (Natra Ltd) and are inclusive of VAT and all prices are final.
- Any additional costs included will be clearly stated.
- All prices and information present on the Natra Ltd website, and any literature derived from it has been compiled with the greatest of care. However, Natra Ltd does not guarantee all information is accurate or current.
- No information supplied by Natra Ltd should be taken as advice or medical knowledge, it is for general purpose only. Any decision made based solely on the information on this website is done at your own risk. Further, our products are not sold to cure or assist any medical condition.
- Natra Ltd reserves the right to modify prices without a period of notice.
Restrictions On Use
Hyperlinks This site may be hyperlinked to other sites which are not maintained by, or related to, our Company. Hyperlinks to such sites are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by or affiliated with this site or our Company. Our Company has not reviewed any or all of such sites and is not responsible for the content of those sites. Hyperlinks are to be accessed at the user's own risk, and our Company makes no representations or warranties about the content, completeness or accuracy of these hyperlinks or the sites hyperlinked to this site. Further, the inclusion of any hyperlink to a third-party site does not necessarily imply endorsement by our Company of that site.
You understand that Natra Ltd cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that may manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to this site for the reconstruction of any lost data. Natra Ltd does not assume any responsibility or risk for your use of the Internet. The Content is not necessarily complete and up-to-date and should not be used to replace any written reports, statements, or notices provided by Natra Ltd. Investors, borrowers, and other persons should use the Content in the same manner as any other educational medium and should not rely on the Content to the exclusion of their own professional judgment. Information obtained by using this site is not exhaustive and does not cover all issues, topics, or facts that may be relevant to your goals.
The Content is provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. Our Company disclaims all warranties, including any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Natra Ltd does not warrant that the functions OR CONTENT contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Natra Ltd does not warrant or make any representation regarding use, or the result of use, of the content in terms of accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. The content may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and Natra Ltd may make changes or improvements at any time. You, and not our Company, assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction IN THE EVENT OF ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENT. Most Natra Ltd MAKES NO WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN SUCH CONTENT. All of the information in this site, whether historical in nature or forward-looking, speaks only as of the date the information is posted on this site, and Most Wanted Ltd does not undertake any obligation to update such information after it is posted or to remove such information from this site if it is not, or is no longer, accurate or complete.
Limitation On Liability
Natra Ltd, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF REVENUE OR INCOME, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL THE COLLECTIVE LIABILITY OF COMPANY AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS, TO ANY PARTY (REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE GREATER OF £100 OR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID TO COMPANY FOR THE APPLICABLE CONTENT, PRODUCT OR SERVICE OUT OF WHICH LIABILITY AROSE.
Trademarks and logos appearing in this site are the property of Natra Ltd or the party that provided the trademarks, service marks, and logos to Natra Ltd. We, and any party that provided trademarks, service marks, and logos to Natra Ltd retain all rights with respect to any of their respective trademarks, service marks, and logos appearing in this site.
Information You Provide
BY ACCEPTING THIS AGREEMENT YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS Natra Ltd FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY COMPANY DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND/OR FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER Natra Ltd OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.